mercredi 1 octobre 2008

Taking stuff from internet for your own blog

You know? I stumble. I see so many things on the internet and I can't get enough. I thought sometimes to take some stuff and put in on my blog, but then I thought that's ridiculous, because that's not selfmade, except one proverb, I copied, but what sens does it if I changed the proverb. Ok, now you say my stuff isn't realy individuel, but I do it by me self, even if you saw something similar. It's clear that I don't make the films I'm wrighting about and I don't have to, because it's called a review and the scenes I take are cut by myself.
Sometimes I'm coming on sites and all I see is stuff from somebody else. Why? Has that person no imagination or does he just want show something he like? I don't know but it sucks ,so please don't do that, I want see some creativity! That doesn't mean you have to bring something completely new, but just do it by your self. Steeling a picture and say that's funny, is not a reason to create a blog, because that's the idear of the commands. It's a little diffrent when it's a short critic, because that's an advertisement and warns people.
A last thing I want to say: It has nothing to do with your opinion because it's still your site so fucking wright what ever you want! Just don't use stuff from anybody else, without concrete reasons!
Thangs for reading and let me know your own opinion!

Aucun commentaire: